Commercial General Liability insurance is designed to protect business owners from a wide variety of liability situations. These include liability arising from an accident resulting from the insured’s premises or operations, products sold, completed operations or projects and contractual liability. A general liability policy is separated into three distinct coverages.
- Coverage A: Bodily Injury & property damage
- Coverage B: Personal & advertising injury
- Coverage C: Medical payments
At Kipper Insurance Group we will help determine the best coverage and company for your company’s specific needs.
Workers Compensation Insurance
A majority of states require employers to secure a Workers Compensation policy to cover any on the job injury to an employee.
There are generally two parts to the policy.
- Workers Compensation: Benefits the employees that have been injured while on the job. These benefits can included medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and death benefits.
- Employers Liability: Protects an employer against a claim not covered by workers compensation including negligence by the employer.
Workers compensation premiums and limits will vary so please contact us today for a FREE consultation and quote.
If your business has a building, office equipment, business records or any other physical assets you will need a commercial property policy.
The amount of coverage you needed is different for every business. Kipper Insurance can work with you to determine the proper amount and type of coverage needed for all you assets.